Thursday, October 17, 2013

To Go Containers

I absolutely love these containers from Macy's by Martha Stewart. I use them pretty much everyday and they fit everything that I want to take for breakfast or lunch. The Breakfast to Go container is perfect for Greek yogurt and homemade granola or yogurt and fruit. There are endless possibilities for the Lunch to Go container. I take it to work almost everyday with a sandwich, fruit, vegetables, and little snacks. There is also a Salad to Go container and plenty of food storage containers that work perfectly to keep your fridge organized with leftovers.

It's so easy to just grab the lunch cube and stick it in the fridge when you get to work. The prices for all these containers are relatively low and it makes taking food to go so much simpler. I totally recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment