Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Banana Java Smoothie

Remember when I went to the Farmer's Market a couple weekends ago? Well, I've been craving the Java Juice smoothie that I had there so I decided to make my own! It really does taste exactly like the one I had. The best part about this smoothie is it doubles as breakfast and my morning caffeine. Don't hesitate to add more espresso powder if you're having a really rough morning. I was struggling today, but this smoothie helped me through. You can also try adding a tablespoon or two of peanut butter to make this even more tasty.


Ingredients
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoons espresso powder
1 cup chocolate soy milk
6 ice cubes

Directions

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you reach desired consistency. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment