Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ranch Pretzels

Since meeting J he has introduced me to a lot of new things. One of my favorite things has to be Wege Broken Sourdough Hard Pretzels and you can only get them in a small area of Pennsylvania (or you can order them online). So every time we go to visit friends I obviously have to buy like 10 pounds of them. When J found this recipe for ranch seasoned pretzels I knew I had to make them and I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop eating them. You can definitely make this recipe with other sourdough pretzels, but I can guarantee you that it's a million times better with Wege pretzels.

You can find the recipe here. I generally only add 1 cup of oil, 1/2 tablespoon of dill weed, and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt. If you like more go for it, but I think less is better.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like them! I like your suggestion of cutting back the oil. I like the amount of seasoning but think that I'd like to try it with less oil. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Lydia from The Thrifty Frugal Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming up with such a fun recipe! My boyfriend and I love them.

      Delete