Thursday, October 3, 2013

Green Tea

My morning routine usually starts with vanilla Greek yogurt topped with my homemade granola and a cup of green tea. Don't get me wrong, I love a Starbucks latte in the morning, but that gets expensive. I could make coffee at home except for the fact that you just can't beat Starbucks. I love Tazo brand green tea and I love that they have iced green tea as well. When it's warm out I have iced green tea with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint everyday. Now that it's getting chilly in the mornings I have gone back to hot tea with a touch of honey. Tazo has many other types of tea and I like pretty much all of them, although I generally stick with green tea.

Green tea has caffeine and it kick starts your metabolism in the morning. Try green tea instead of coffee and I think you'll have a new morning drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment