Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin White Chocolate Blondies

These are the best pumpkin dessert (besides pumpkin pie, obviously). If you like pumpkin just as much as everyone else during the fall then you have to try this recipe. This is one of the first recipes I ever pinned on Pinterest and it's the first thing I ever made from a recipe I pinned. I'm pretty sure I've made these desserts at least ten times since then. If you're not on the pumpkin flavored everything train then I'm sorry (but not really). I'm planning on sharing some of these with coworkers and taking some to Philly this weekend... and keeping most of them for myself.

You can find the recipe here. I'm not really a fan of ginger so I just don't put the crystallized ginger on top, but if you like it then use it. I hope you like these as much as I do.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment