Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DIY: Halloween Treat Bags

I made Halloween Muddy Buddies to take to my coworkers as a small Halloween treat. I needed something cute to package them in so I went to Michael's to find what I needed. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I decided to make my own little treat bags. In addition to the bags I made below, I bought plastic treat bags with pumpkins on them and some fun black and orange ribbon to wrap up my treats in.

The Halloween images I used to print onto the bags I found here. They are totally adorable! You can make your own images or find different ones you would like to use online. Whatever works for you.

What you need:
  1. Iron
  2. Scissors
  3. Images printed on transfer paper
  4. Drawstring canvas bags
Instructions

Print selected images on transfer paper according to package directions. Cut out images as close to the lines as possible. Iron canvas bag to create a flat surface. Place image face down on canvas bag and iron for 60 seconds. Remove paper after it has cooled for 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment