Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Juice Cleanse

Okay, here's the deal. I don't believe in crazy diets. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle with everything in moderation. That being said, over the summer I just didn't feel great and decided I needed to do something to change that. My solution was doing this three day juice cleanse. My reason behind choosing this one? It's only three days. Seriously though I wouldn't have been able to do it longer and believe me when I say it's tough. I recommend trying this when you don't have anything huge coming up for work or school - you will be cranky.

My favorite juice was breakfast and I choose to have that one as my snack each day. Also, the baths are crucial and so relaxing. In the end, the cleanse is fairly simple and I did feel much better afterwards. I was also motivated to keep up with a healthy diet afterwards. If you're up for a cleanse give this one a try.


10 comments:

  1. I'm going to be trying this one this week. What benefits did you see from it? Weight loss? Skin complextion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, I'm at a normal weight so I only lost about 2 pounds from the cleanse. For me the benefits were better digestion and continuing to eat a balanced diet after only have juice for 3 days!

      Delete
  2. do you just blend drinks in a blender?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used a blender. Make sure to blend the lunch drink extra long - sometimes it can be a little chunky from the coconut oil!

      Delete
  3. About how much did it cost altogether?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cost about $50. I used lavender epsom salt instead of buying lavender oil and I already had a probiotic on hand. If you're thinking of trying this, good luck!

      Delete
  4. What does "repeat your favorite drink" mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just means to repeat the breakfast, lunch, or dinner drink - whichever you enjoy the most.

      Delete
  5. Do you just blend all the ingredients together for each of the different drinks? Or do you have to juice any of the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you use a juicer instead of blender? Might stay better when taking drinks to work

    ReplyDelete