Monday, October 28, 2013

Current Obsessions

So here these are the things I'm currently obsessing over. (1) I actually search the radio for a station to be playing Counting Stars by One Republic. I love this song so much and get so happy every time I finally find a station playing it. (2) My eye is immediately drawn to stripes. I have so many stripes hanging in my closet, but I always find a reason to buy more. (3) The new embellished sweater trend is adorable. I haven't gotten around to buying a sweater for myself yet. Don't worry, it's next on my list. (4) Constantly having an apple scented candle lit in my house makes fall my favorite season. (5) I got this eyeliner in my Birchbox back in August and I have now become accustomed to wearing it. Before using this product, I was not an eyeliner girl. It just glides on so smooth and stays all day, love it. What are you obsessing over?

                         

My obsessions and other options:
  1. Counting Stars by One Republic
  2. Wide Striped 3/4 Sleeved Sweater - Loft
    Eversoft Envelope-Neck Block-Stripe Sweater - The Gap
    Striped Boatneck Pullover - Banana Republic
  3. Jeweled Chandelier Sweatshirt - J.Crew
    Jewel Embellished Sweatshirt - Loft
    Embellished Pullover - The Gap
  4. Apple Cider Candle from Yankee Candles
    Make your home smell like apple cider with this recipe.
  5. Jouer Eye Definer in black (you can also find this at Nordstrom or Birchbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment