Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Soft Pretzel Bites

With my new pink KitchenAid stand mixer I decided to take a stab at making soft pretzels. They came out really delicious! I was nervous because making any kind of dough has never been my forte. I also got nervous when I had to had more flour than the recipe calls for and it was still super sticky. They aren't the prettiest pretzels, but they taste great so whatever! These totally satisfied my craving for a salty snack yesterday afternoon.

You can find the recipe for the pretzel bites here. The recipe for the cheese sauce can be found here. I used Flying Dog Raging Bitch for the cheese sauce and it came out much stronger beer tasting than I anticipated... The recipe calls for an IPA and if I ever make this again I will definitely use Yuengling instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment