Friday, October 4, 2013

S'mores Cookies

When J and I first started dating he was still living with his college roommates. At the time I would bake all the time for him not knowing he pretty much only likes chocolate chip cookies. So instead of impressing him I impressed his roommates more. They ended up loving these cookies and I made them multiple times. Since I recently started a new job I decided to make these for my coworkers. There's no way I can go wrong with these cookies!

You can find the recipe here. The only thing I do differently is instead of mixing the marshmallows into the batter (it makes a mess when they bake) I push marshmallows into the top of the batter before I put them in the oven. This way the sugar doesn't melt everywhere and you get marshmallow in every bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment