Friday, January 10, 2014

Chocolate Chip Pretzel Bars

Don't hurt me. I know you're gonna want to make these because they're obviously delicious. But hey, you should reward yourself for the awesome healthy habits you've been sticking to so far this year! For Christmas I got the most perfect pink KitchenAid stand mixer that I am now overly obsessed with. This recipe says it requires a stand mixer, but honestly there have been so many recipes like that where I've used a hand mixer and everything turned out fine. I apologize in advance for the stand mixer recipes that are going to be coming soon!

You can find the recipe here. I omitted the drizzle of chocolate over top just because I was in a rush, but they were still amazing. Totally up to you if you want to add that.

No comments:

Post a Comment