Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Business Professional

Recently, I've had some events to go to that require me to look a little more professional than usual. I was worried about finding something to wear, but I found everything I needed already in my closet. A simple white button up with a neutral sweater over top and some gold accessories are easy to throw together. Every girl should have a great pair of nice black pants and black pumps - these are essentials! Don't forget to have a notebook or planner with you to take notes and business cards if you have them.

First impressions are always the most important, so dress to impress. Make sure to say your name twice to the person you are speaking with and always send a thank you. Don't forget to be confident!


Get the look:
Marisa Straight Leg Pants
White Softened Shirt
Factory Merino Charley Sweater
Black Pointed Toe Pumps
Jewelry - Loft Outlet
Kate Spade notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment