Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jewelry Organization

I have a jewelry hanger in my closet, but it seemed like all my favorite pieces were never put back and just strewn about my room. I use them so often that there is really no point in put them away. Besides I think they're great pieces and showing them off is always fun. I saw this adorable White Threshold Lattice Serving Tray at Target (on sale now for $20) a while ago and wanted to buy it just because. Then I came up with this fabulous idea (duh) to organize my jewelry with it for now and down the road I can use it on a coffee table. I also have a million products from Birchbox that needed a home. I loved the size of this tray especially so I can show off the adorable succulents that J got me for Christmas! So obsessed.


Check out some other great trays:
Antique Carved White Tray from Pier 1 Imports - $40
Porcelain Strip Tray from West Elm - $16
Chevron Serving Tray from Etsy - $30

No comments:

Post a Comment