Monday, January 13, 2014

Museum Date

This was the first weekend of 2014 that J and I got to finally relax and do something fun. Friday night we had a night in and watched Monsters University which was actually so cute. It was almost as good as Despicable Me, but I don't think anything can top that.

On Saturday, we ventured into DC even though it was a rainy day and made our way to the Museum of Natural History. I forgot how fun museums can be! We started with the amazing ocean exhibit - it's insane how much of the ocean is still unexplored. The mammal exhibit was probably my favorite. We got to see so many adorable animal figures from all over the world. The National Geographic photography exhibit was amazing. I was most impressed by a photograph taken by a 16 year old. To wrap up with saw dinosaurs and minerals and gems. The things that nature can create are beautiful. I think it's time the J and I explore a couple more museums in DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment