Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Moisturizer

'Tis the season for dry skin. Fortunately, I love my moisturizer and I rarely have any issues with dryness. It is so important to take care of your skin and have a favorite moisturizer. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer is my go to. Every day after I shower I put this on and I don't have to worry about my face feeling dry. At night I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser to cleanse and then I put a dab of moisturizer on again before I go to bed. Once a week I like to use a peel for good measure. I use the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive that I discovered from Birchbox. The peel is quick and I can always find time to do it at some point in the week. If you don't have a skin routine then you need to get to it and make yourself one. Don't regret it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment