Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year, New You

As much as I pray, wish, beg, or think that I can be fit without working out it's never going to happen. I workout four days a week, sometimes five and I am finally starting to feel confident with my body. For those of you that are going to use your New Year's resolution to get fit, do it. And I don't mean do it half-assed for two months and stop, I mean make a schedule, find classes that you like and stick to it. Get your butt out the door and go to the gym.

I have to take fitness classes or I won't have a good workout. I like someone telling me what to do and working out with other people. That may not be for you. You may like being on your own schedule, but if you haven't tried at least one fitness class just try it once. BodyPump is a great class for learning how to lift and any stepping class is a great cardio workout. Each gym offers something different so call or go online and find out what yours offers.

Sometimes I don't post the healthiest of recipes on this blog, but for the most part I try to. The philosophy behind Eat. Live. Splurge. remains the same, it's okay to indulge a bit every now and then as long as you lead a healthy lifestyle to the best of your ability.


Psst... The New Year may be a good time to try out this 3-day juice cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment