Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Current Obsessions

So here these are the things I'm currently obsessing over. (1) The New Year is almost here (crazy, right?!) and it's almost time for a new planner. I have been lusting over this Kate Spade planner and just about every other planner with a cute pattern. (2) Casual tees spruced up with sparkle, glitter, and whatever else catches my eye. It's such a fun way to dress up a casual outfit. (3) This lotion smells divine and it seriously makes my hands silky smooth. I can't use it enough now that the weather is making my hands super dry. (4) I got the new iPhone last week, finally. I got a case with it, but it's not up to my standards so I've been searching for the perfect case. I love this one from J.Crew Factory. There are just so many to choose from! What are you obsessing over?

My obsessions and other options:
  1. 2014 17-Month Agenda - Kate Spade
    2014 Large Agenda in Turquoise Let's Cha Cha - Lilly Pulitzer
    Design your own! - May Books
  2. Beaded Sequin Front Tee - Loft
    Heritage Sequin-Sleeve Top - Banana Republic
    Sequin Embellished Tee - The Limited
  3. Mineral Hand Cream - AHAVA
  4. Violet Fuchsia phone case - J.Crew Factory
    Red Rose Fuchsia phone case - J.Crew Factory
    Saffiano phone case - Michael Kors
    Be Dazzling phone case - Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment