Thursday, December 12, 2013

Honey Butter Popcorn

Around finals I'm always craving whatever snack I can get my hands on. Popcorn is one of my go to snacks because it's a whole grain and easy to eat while studying. I had some leftover Cranberry Honey Butter from Thanksgiving (it lasts for forever) and thought, "Hey! I can make my own version of sweet and salty kettle corn." Yum. It takes about 3 minutes to transform plain popcorn into the perfect study snack. If you want to get fancy you can make your own popcorn, but it's totally fine to use the kind that comes in a bag.

Ingredients
1 plain popcorn bag
2 tablespoons Cranberry Honey Butter
1 teaspoon sea salt

Directions

  1. Pop a bag of popcorn according to directions. Dump into a large bowl. 
  2. Melt butter in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds or until melted and drizzle over the popcorn. 
  3. Add sea salt and toss to combine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment