Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! Judging by the Valentine's Day cards already on display at Target, Christmas is over. We still have New Year's people! Let's savor the holidays a little longer. I'm still going to eat Christmas cookies until they're all gone.

I had such a fun time celebrating Christmas this year. J and I went to Philly last weekend for a holiday party with friends and we also got to see the decorations all over the city. We celebrated Christmas together on Sunday because we were apart for Christmas so we went to see the train display at the local fire station which was so great, as usual. One of the gifts J gave me was this amazing succulent display he made and I'm obsessed with it. Now the test is to not kill them. On Christmas Eve, my family and I celebrated at my aunt's house in DC and then Christmas day was spent at my house where I (as usual) did all the cooking. My parents even got me a pink KitchenAid stand mixer and I'm so excited to share tons of new recipes with you all!

How did you spend the holidays? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment