Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Attire

This Thanksgiving J and I are doing a double header. An early afternoon meal in Pennsylvania and a late dinner in Maryland. I started thinking early about what I wanted to wear on Thanksgiving, especially since we'll be traveling a bit and were seeing both of our families. I decided that since neither of our families do anything to upscale that a classic Thanksgiving look would be the way to go. I just bought a great Cable Knit Sweater and Pink Stone Flower Earrings from Loft that would be perfect. I will pair it with my favorite dark wash skinny jeans and knee high tan boots with a heel for a little something extra. Now all I have to do is prepare my favorite dishes!


Below are some of my other favorite looks for Thanksgiving (from Pinterest), there is a look for every family atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment