Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Country Concert

Let's get one thing straight. I am not a fashionista. I definitely try to keep up with trends and I like to think that I have good taste. Tomorrow J and I are going to Sunday in the Country - an all day country concert at an outdoor pavilion. I try to go to this concert every year and it never lets me down! The weather is going to be perfect during the day and it always gets a little chilly at night. My solution is a button down chambray shirt so that I can roll up the sleeves during the day, a scarf, and leggings. I will be super comfortable and be able to stay warm once the sun goes down.

I had been staring at the gold and crystal link bracelet from J.Crew Factory for like six months and I bought it today, finally. I know it's a lot of J.Crew and Loft. Don't judge.


Get the look:
Bow earrings - Loft Outlet $12.99
Gold watch - Loft Outlet $19.99
Steve Madden Cindi Boot - bought last season

No comments:

Post a Comment