Friday, March 7, 2014

Pineapple Sangria

Spring has been slowly trying to fight its way through this awful winter weather and I am beyond ready for warmer weather! In preparation for the sun, I've been drinking some margaritas and made this delicious pineapple sangria. It will be perfect on a warm day and it's perfect for imagining the warmer weather right now. It was also an excuse for me to buy this adorable Original Mason Beverage Dispenser!

I literally can't wait for warm weather. I need the sun. Like now.


Ingredients
3 cups pineapple juice
1 bottle dry white wine
2 cups brandy
2 cups lemon lime soda
1 cup water
1/2 pineapple, cut into chunks
1 orange, sliced
Handful mint

Directions

  1. Mix the pineapple juice, white wine, brandy, soda, and water together in a container. 
  2. Add pineapple, orange, and mint. 
  3. Keep in the refrigerator for an hour and stir one more time before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment