Friday, March 14, 2014

Guest Post: Pinspiration

As I've said before I'm no fashion expert. But, my best friend at Fashionably Clearance knows her stuff! She effortlessly creates amazing outfits on a budget. The look below is one of my favorite that I've seen for spring so far this year. Whenever Mother Nature is ready for sun and warmth, so am I! Check out Amanda's post:


I couldn't be more excited about the weather starting to warm up here in Maryland. While hanging out in the sunshine on nice days is great, what I really look forward to every year is when I get to pull out my great spring wardrobe! We get to start wearing bright colors and light floral prints again, and it is truly more fun to get dressed in the morning when you aren't limited to pants and sweaters.

When I saw this picture, I immediately thought of the amazing months ahead - it just screams springtime, with the bright yellow statement handbag and the pretty white skirt. This patterned top is a gorgeous cut, and I love the pops of yellow and teal throughout! I found a similar top at Zara that goes perfectly with some shiny gold cuffs from H&MWhat are you looking forward to wearing most this upcoming season?



Printed Top, Zara, $60
2-Pack Bracelets, H&M, $13
Crossbody Tote Mini, Rebecca Minkoff, $195
Romantics Skirt, Nasty Gal, $68
ID Ring, Madewell, $18 $13

No comments:

Post a Comment