Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Obsessions

So here are the things I am currently obsessing over. (1) These perfectly cute new bangles from Loft. I need to buy all of them. (2) Get Me Some of That by Thomas Rhett is my favorite kind of country song and I could listen to it on repeat all day long. Not to mention the adorable music video that makes me like this song even more. (3) The new t-shirt bra from Victoria's Secret. It's comfortable and reasonably priced and I could pretty much wear it under everything I own. (4) J and I were walking around Philly this past weekend and happened to stumble upon an Anthropologie. This candle they sell smells beyond amazing and I can't get enough of it. What are you obsessing over?


My obsessions and other options:
  1. Neutral Gem Open Bangle Bracelet - LOFT $19.50
    Multicolored Gem Open Bangle Bracelet - LOFT $19.50
    Orange Gem Open Bangle Bracelet - LOFT $19.50
  2. Get Me Some of That by Thomas Rhett
  3. The T-Shirt Demi Bra - Victoria's Secret $39.50-$45
  4. Go Be Lovely Candle in Coconut Milk Mango - Anthropologie $22
    (Also available in Cactus Verde and Thai Lily)

No comments:

Post a Comment