Friday, May 2, 2014

Life Through My Lens

I'm a day late, but here's what happened in April through the lens of my iPhone. The weather finally turned beautiful enough to eat outside, wash cars, and go to baseball games. Easter was a lovely late lunch with my family and a fun mother-daughter trip to NYC to see The Wendy Williams Show was a great getaway. My best friend and I tried the new Grilled Cheese Bar in DC and J and I tried Olazzo in Bethesda this month. I can't get enough of trying new restaurants lately.

I'm happy to announce that most of the month I was celebrating (and I will continue to celebrate) because I got accepted into a dietetic internship program! I will officially be moving to Philadelphia in August to continue my journey to becoming an RD and I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment