Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring Wedding

The weather is finally starting to warm up, summer plans are coming together, and J and I have a spring wedding to attend soon. J.Crew Factory is having my favorite kind of sale (50% off everything) and so I finally was able to buy this perfectly festive 'neon rose' dress and beautiful gold circle necklace. I'm also obsessed with Essie Romper Room and will definitely be painting my nails this color. Now all that's left is deciding on what shoes to get! I think weddings are a great excuse for new clothes as long as you know you'll wear it again. Right? Duh.

I'm really looking to find nude or tan sandals that are dressy enough for a wedding, but I could also wear them with jeans for a night out. I generally shop at DSW because I always manage to get a good deal. Check out my options below! They are all great and now I just have to decide which ones to get...


Shoe options from DSW:
Left - Naturalizer Danya Sandal $59.95

I think I might also be a little bit obsessed with these Adrienne Vittadini Greece Sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment