Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Peanut Butter Mousse Dip

I have officially moved to Philly! I can't wait to share pictures with you all after my much needed beach vacation! 

I had some leftover cottage cheese sitting in my refrigerator and I wasn't exactly sure what to do with this. I saw some pinners who whipped the cottage cheese into an airy consistency and thought why not make a dessert dip (duh)! I love using PB2 in smoothies and decided it would be good to add even more protein and peanut butter flavor. Graham crackers for dipping adds the perfect amount of crunch. Added bonus, I was definitely full after eating this as an afternoon snack to cure my craving for a little sweetness!

Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Serves: 2

Ingredients
2 tablespoon PB2
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking stevia
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
2 graham cracker sheets (for dipping)

Directions
  1. In a food processor (I used my mini one) combine all the ingredients for about 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
  2. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge.
  3. Eat with graham crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment